1) Visitors have made an online or telephone reservation in advance (possibly also on the day itself) for a day and a time slot (fixed start time). They arrive on time or up to 5 minutes before the start time - not before - to avoid queues. It is not yet possible to visit the museum without a reservation.
2) With online or telephone reservations, it is checked whether the visitors have any health problems. This also happens at the entrance of our museum. Employees may refuse visitors to the museum if they have any doubts about the state of health.
3) It is only allowed to come to the museum with more than 1 person if there is a household. Up to 4 people.
4) Pay as much as possible with pin or contactless (pin or mobile).
5) There is one-way traffic within the museum. The walking route is clearly marked. The top 2 floors are not accessible because one-way traffic is impossible there.
6) In the museum, keep a meter and a half away from visitors who do not belong to their own company.
7) Do not leave home with any health complaints. Visitors are welcome if they and their housemates are free of complaints for at least 24 hours.
8) Always follow the directions of museum staff.
9) Follow the hygiene measures as applicable in our museum. Disinfection of the hands at the start. Our toilet facilities cannot be used. Cough and sneeze inside the elbow.
10) Visitors who do not follow the guidelines may be asked to end their visit.
11) Group tours, packages, tickets or activities are not yet taking place
12) Wearing a non-medical mouth cap in the museum applies to visitors from 13 years old, employees and suppliers